|Radisson SAS Hotel|
|Tuesday, 01 September 2009 16:37|
The Radisson SAS Hotel Tromsø is located right in the spectacular nature: the deep blue sea that you can dive in and majestic mountain peaks that you can ascend. The hotel offers 269 rooms, 10 of which are suites, totaly 490 beds, all imaginable facilities, top modern conference room and a restaurant with an excellent reputation.
Nestled in the heart of downtown Tromsø, the newly refurbished Radisson SAS Hotel is the ideal base for exploring the inviting deep blue waters of the Arctic Sea as well as the majestic fjords which surround this tranquil area. The hotel has just completed a total renovation of all 269 guest rooms with high-quality furnishings and modern amenities. With its central location, our hotel is just steps away from many of the city's galleries, excellent shopping and restaurant areas making it ideal for both business and leisure travellers.
* The hotel offers 269 newly renovated guest rooms which come equipped with modern touches and stylish designs
* Located in the city centre, the hotel is just 4 kilometres from Langnes Airport and the airport bus stops just outside the hotel
* Tromsø is perfect for an arctic excursion with dog sledding trips, high-speed snowmobile safaris and ice fishing excursions in the winter and sea rafting and guided polar tours under the midnight sun in the summer months
* Free high-speed Internet access is available throughout the hotel for registered guests
* Popular with locals, Yonas Pizzeria and Catering serves delicious homemade pizzas
* For a cosy night in, Rorbua Pub offers live music in a warm setting evocative of a traditional fisherman's cottage
* With its inviting fireplace and large windows, the Lobby Bar is the perfect place to sit back and watch the city's street life pass by
* Guests can take in stunning views of the city and surrounding fjords while working out at the hotel's relaxation centre located on the 10th floor
* In winter, the hotel's glass bridge is ideal viewing place to spot the majestic Northern Lights
See the list of Tromsø Hotels